Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown, 1921. Hardcover. Very good/No Dust Jacket. EXCURSIONS IN THE COUNTY OF SURREY... FORMING A COMPLETE GUIDE FOR THE TRAVELLER & TOURIST, FOLDING MAP, HAND COLOURED PLATES AND TITLE, HALF CALF, 1821. (17 cm X 10 cm). Very Good condition with rubbing to edges. Internally very good with moderate browning to those pages facing a plate, Light foxing to edges, some pages have small tears. Binding firm. Prior owner's name to first blank page. Please take a look at all the pictures for more details.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eurobooks Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- EXCURSIONS IN THE COUNTY OF SURREY...
- Book condition
- Used - Very good
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- Quantity available
- Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme and Brown
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Eurobooks Ltd
We are passionate for books. We go around hunting for special books.Ranging from Vintage children, vintage Engineering, Military all the way to children.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]