Erections, Ejaculations, Exhibitions and General Tales of Ordinary Madness
by BUKOWSKI, Charles
- An internally flawless copy, the wrapper spine with some soft creasing, and a pale shadow on the rear wrapper
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A short story collection by the "laureate of American lowlife," Charles Bukowski fills his pages with his brand of grim, seedy, and dramatic writing that was once published in Open City, Nola Express and other publications.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Erections, Ejaculations, Exhibitions and General Tales of Ordinary Madness
- BUKOWSKI, Charles
- Book condition
- Used - An internally flawless copy, the wrapper spine with some soft creasing, and a pale shadow on the rear wrapper
- Quantity available
- City Lights Books
- Place of Publication
- San Francisco
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
We properly wrap and pack all books and ship in cardboard boxes or mailers. All items are guaranteed as described and are returnable within 30 days. Please e-mail email@example.com or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
Overseas orders should specify shipping preference.
All postage is extra.
New clients are requested to send remittance with your orders. Libraries may apply for deferred billing.
All New York residents must add appropriate sales tax.
We accept PayPal, American Express, Master Card and Visa.
All items are subject to prior sale; prices are subject to change.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]