Epigenetics: The Ultimate Mystery of Inheritance
by Francis, Richard C
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Carmarthenshire Rare Books. (GB)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Epigenetics: The Ultimate Mystery of Inheritance
- Francis, Richard C
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition 1st Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- W. W. Norton & Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
All books sold as complete unless stated otherwise. Books may be returned within two weeks if not as described. We post three times a week using Royal Mail. Tracking is not available unless requested and will be at considerable extra cost.
About the Seller
About Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]