English Historical Documents, 1833-1874, Volume XII (1).
by Young, G M and W D Handcock (editors)
- BINDING/CONDITION: dark blue cloth with gilt spine text; the top edge tint is dark blue; a Very Good+ book, with a Very Good dus
Standard Delivery: 3 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Bookworm (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- English Historical Documents, 1833-1874, Volume XII (1).
- Young, G M and W D Handcock (editors)
- Book condition
- Used - BINDING/CONDITION: dark blue cloth with gilt spine text; the top edge tint is dark blue; a Very Good+ book, with a Very Good dus
- 3rd Printing.
- Oxford University Press
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date published
- 1017 pages.
- 8vo (9.5 inches tall)
Terms of Sale
Books over two pounds being sent by Priority Mail will be shipped at cost. International shipments are at cost. We use flat rate envelopes when possible. Return for refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
About The Bookworm
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]