The English Flower Garden, of Hardy and Half-Hardy Plants. With Ninety-three Figures, Beautifully Coloured from Nature.
by W Thompson
- Fair/No Jacket
Standard Delivery: 15 to 30 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- E C Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The English Flower Garden, of Hardy and Half-Hardy Plants. With Ninety-three Figures, Beautifully Coloured from Nature.
- W Thompson
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- 2nd Edition
- Simpkin, Marshall, and Co
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- english gardening; victorian gardening; victorian flower books; Flowers; Botany
- Bookseller catalogs
- NATURAL HISTORY; Botany; Gardening and garden design;
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
E C Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About E C Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]