THE ENDURING ILLUSION. Photographs from the Stanford University Museum of Art
by Leivick, Joel
- Book condition is Near Fine. Front cover has small horizontal lines near spine but book is tight and feels like new.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Collectible Book Shoppe (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE ENDURING ILLUSION. Photographs from the Stanford University Museum of Art
- Leivick, Joel
- Book condition
- New Book condition is Near Fine. Front cover has small horizontal lines near spine but book is tight and feels like new.
- First Edition. First Printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Stanford University Press.
- Place of Publication
- Stanford, CA.
- Date published
- 95 numbered pages.
Terms of Sale
Collectible Book Shoppe
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Collectible Book Shoppe
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]