Stock Photo: Cover May Be Different
Endurance, An Epic of Polar Adventure.
by Worsley, F. A
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York Norton, 1999, First Edition. hardcover. First printing of this reissue edition with a new preface by Patrick O'Brian. -- First published 1931, written by the ship commander Worsley about the Shackleton Antarctica expedition of 1914-16. -- Hardcover. Condition: fine, with fine dust jacket. ISBN 0393046842
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Bucks County Bookshop IOBA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Endurance, An Epic of Polar Adventure.
- Worsley, F. A
- Book condition
- second hand
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Sea, Ships, Exploration;
Terms of Sale
Bucks County Bookshop IOBA
We pack carefully and ship promptly. U.S. customers may also pay with check or postal money order. Books are returnable in 30 days.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Bucks County Bookshop IOBA
Bucks County Bookshop adds regularly to our careful selection of Used, Scholarly and Collectible books. Please visit our Storefront and browse our seller-assigned catalogs for our Specialties. Or search for a specific book by author, title or keyword.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]