by Robertson, John Mackinnon
- Very Good with no dust jacket; Covers lightly soiled.
Selkirk, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Old Saratoga Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Elizabethan Literature
- Robertson, John Mackinnon
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket; Covers lightly soiled.
- Quantity available
- Henry Holt and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- ELIZABETHAN Literature, George Herbert Palmer
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literary History and Criticism;
Terms of Sale
Old Saratoga Books
We are happy to provide a refund within thirty days of the customer's receipt of any book(s) upon return of the book(s) to our shop.
About the Seller
About Old Saratoga Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.