Edgar Rice Burroughs: The Exhaustive Scholar's and Collector's Descriptive Bibliography of American Periodical, Hardcover, Paperback and Reprint Editions
by Zeuschner, Robert B
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Foreword by Philip José Farmer. #107 of 300 special autographed volumes with dustjacket.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- BISON BOOKS - ABAC/ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Edgar Rice Burroughs
- Zeuschner, Robert B
- Book condition
- second hand
- Quantity available
- McFarland & Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Jefferson, NC
- Date Published
- Tarzan; Science Fiction; Americana; Classics;
- Bookseller catalogs
- Literary Criticism;
Terms of Sale
BISON BOOKS - ABAC/ILAB
All items are subject to prior sale. If sending a check, or money order, it is advisable to contact us first to request that the book be reserved for you pending receipt of payment. Any item purchased from Bison Books is returnable, postpaid, within ten days of receipt if it is found to be different than as described. GST will be charged on all Canadian orders. Actual postage costs, if greater than quoted, due to extra weight or size, will be quoted to you by email upon receiving your order or inquiry.
About the Seller
About BISON BOOKS - ABAC/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]