Edgar Huntly: Or, Memoirs of a Sleep-Walker
by Brown, Charles Brockden
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Ams Pr Inc, 1999. Book. Fine. Cloth. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall. Brown cloth with black tiles. Three volume set. This copy is FINE. No noticeable blemishes inside or out. Clear, clean, crisp, bright, unmarked , and tightly bound. Looks and feels unread..
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Bailey Bonzo Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Edgar Huntly: Or, Memoirs of a Sleep-Walker
- Brown, Charles Brockden
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Ams Pr Inc
- Place of Publication
- Brooklyn, Ny, U.s.a.
- Date Published
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Bailey Bonzo Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2020
Ask Seller a Question
About Bailey Bonzo Books
Bailey Bonzo Books....Specializing in collectble First Editions, SIGNED copies, Science Fiction/Fantasy, and RARE copies of all kinds.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback. Also... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]