Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: M. Witmark & Sons, 1926. An Album Of Ballads, Novelties, and Comics (Old And New) Compiled Expressly For And Dedicated To Those Who Love Irish Songs; Including: Believe Me If All Those Endearing Young Charms; Come Back To Erin; Harp That Once Through Tara's Halls; Molly; Oft In The Stilly Night; Wearing Of The Green; et al;17 songs for piano and voice; Covers rubbed and creased at edges with some fraying to spine else very bright and sound internally;. First Edition Thus. Illustrated Wraps. Good/No d/w. Folio - over 12" - 15" tall. Music Manuscript.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Weathered Stone Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- ECHOES FROM ERIN-IRISH SONGS
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No d/w
- First Edition Thus
- M. Witmark & Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Ireland; Erin; Irish Songs;
- Folio - over 12" - 15" tall
Terms of Sale
Weathered Stone Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2018
Ask Seller a Question
About Weathered Stone Books
In operation since 1982 as The Winding Stair Bookshop, Dublin until 2005. Then in USA as Wandering Star Books an online bookseller also conducting appraisals for private collectors and institutions. Now back in Ireland and living in beautiful Sligo with views of the Atlantic and selling online.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]