Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: Rapp & Whiting,, 1968. First edition. Cloth. Very Good in Fair DJ. Light markings to cloth and top edge. Previous owner's details on ffep. Dw scuffed and marked; creasing and tearing to top and base of front panel.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Earth Hard
- Ignatow, David
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Fair DJ
- First edition
- Rapp & Whiting,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry; Poets I - P;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]