THE EARLY HISTORY OF SOUTHAMPTON, L. I., NEW YORK WITH GENEALOGIES
by Howell, George Rogers
- Good++/No Dust Jacket
Farmingville, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Koster's Collectible Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- THE EARLY HISTORY OF SOUTHAMPTON, L. I., NEW YORK WITH GENEALOGIES
- Howell, George Rogers
- Book condition
- Used - Good++
- Jacket condition
- No Dust Jacket
- modern reprint
- Yankee Peddler Book Company
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Koster's Collectible Books
Thank You for your order!! All titles subject to prior sale. We ship in boxes, all carefully packed. PAYMENT:Money order, Paypal. NY residents please add 8.625% sales tax. SHIPPING: USPS 4th Class Bookrate, $3.99 1st book, each additional book $1.00. Priority mail $13.85 1st bk, $2 each additional. International shipping is at cost. Call/fax/e-mail to hold. All dust jackets are covered in protective plastic. Orders processed promptly!!Returns are accepted within two weeks of purchase, and must be returned to us at the buyers expense, in the same condition in which it was received, carefully packed.
About the Seller
About Koster's Collectible Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]