Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Waverley Book Co Ltd. A very good set in two volumes. No markings, tightly bound, complete, all illns present. The binding on both violumes is bright. Some bumping to corners and a little wear to t.e.s and b.e.s. Bound in dark blue/ black; top edges gilt with gilt titles to front and spine. Volume 1 - 382 pages with 1 colour plate and 400 monochrome illustrations. Volume 2 - 387 pages with 1 colour plate and 527 monochrome illustrations. A most attractive set.Images available A heavy item. . Very Good. Hardcover. 1st Edition. 1st Printing. 1922.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Oswestry Market Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Early English Furniture & Woodwork - complete in two vols.
- Cesinksy, Herbert and Gribble, Ernest R
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Waverley Book Co Ltd
- Date published
- Early English furniture. Oak tables/;chairs, Walnut chairs, Marqueterie and Laquerwork.
Terms of Sale
Oswestry Market Books
Guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs, for up to 7 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2012
Ask Seller a Question
About Oswestry Market Books
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01691 680529. Antiquarian and GOOD QUALITY general stock. Thirty years' experience in the book trade. Books normally despatched within two business days.Books found to be not as described may be returned within 7 days of receipt.Please notify us first by email. Please let me know if you have books for sale.Good prices paid.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]