Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Farrar Straus Giroux, 1970. First Edition. Hardcover. Good Condition/Good. 250 pages. Ex-library with typical marks, light shelf wear and discoloring; a good book. The jacket has light creasing and wear; discoloring; wrapped; taped to boards. Sections include The Background; The Beginning; Cuddebackville; California; the Two Reeler; Spectacle: Griffith Leaves Biography; Conclusions. Quantity Available: 1. Shipped Weight: Standard Weight. Category: Biography & Autobiography; Inventory No: 120678. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Easy Chair Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- D.W. Griffith: The Years at Biography
- Robert M. Henderson
- Book condition
- Used - Good Condition
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Farrar Straus Giroux
- Date published
- BZDB23 NOAMZ NOISBN Biography & Autobiography; DW Griffith The Years at Biography Robert M Henderson
Terms of Sale
Easy Chair Books
Returns are accepted up to 10 days after delivery if the book was not described accurately. We accept MC/Visa, checks, money orders, cash, and paypal.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Easy Chair Books
We have been in the book business for almost 7 years. We have over 30,000 books listed already with more waiting.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]