by Berton, Pierre
Standard Delivery: 7 to 20 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- WILLOWBAY BOOKS (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Drifting Home.
- Berton, Pierre
- Book condition
- New As New/Near Fine
- First Edition.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- McClelland and Stewart Canada.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 174 Pages.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Pierre Berton;
- 8 x 6 x 7/8.
Terms of Sale
THERE IS NO COVID-19 IN MY STORE AND MY SALES ARE ONLINE ONLY. IMPORTANT NOTE RE POSTAGE: Please see my note regarding postage prices. I love books and most of my books are NEW or LIKE NEW. I'm very careful in describing my books accurately and I've done so to the best of my ability using the IOBA Book Condition guidelines. All items are from a smoke-free, clean, dry environment. My books are from a large private collection, very well taken care of and rarely handled. All descriptions and photos are of the actual books I'm selling. I'm happy to answer any questions regarding my books, just ask. IMPORTANT RE POSTAGE: I'm in Canada so books to the USA/Other Countries are International shipments and may be delayed by CUSTOMS and/or HOMELAND SECURITY. I'm using the Biblio standard postage matrix, which gives average postage fees, therefore sometimes for an OVERSIZE or LARGE heavy book or expensive book, the postage may be too low and may require extra charges. If I know this in advance, I will notify the buyer before the order is processed.
This is not a huge book warehouse, it is a small one-owner store run by a true book lover. POSSIBLE DELAYS: I'm elderly and disabled and while this usually does not cause a delay in order processing, it sometimes may cause a small delay for me to get to the post office. Thanks for your understanding. I will always email you with the date your package was shipped, and shipping method used.
I'm sure you'll enjoy looking through my books, and purchasing from WILLOWBAY BOOKS. Thanks. Ms. Bronwen Kathy Williams, Ontario, Canada.
About the Seller
About WILLOWBAY BOOKS
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]