Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Dress Her in Indigo (1969) is the eleventh novel in the Travis McGee series by John D. MacDonald. In it, McGee is asked to investigate what happened to young woman after she disappeared in to the expat subculture of hippies and drug addicts in Mexico.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverwood's Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Dress Her in Indigo
- John D. MacDonald
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Fawcett Gold Medal
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction - Mystery; Vintage PB- Action; Fiction - Detective, Sleuth;
Terms of Sale
NOTES ON SHIPPING:
- U.S. Customers: Airmail options only. Surface mail has been discontinued.Expedited option is Tracked Packet or Expedited Parcel.
- Surface mail and airmail are both still available for (non-U.S.) international orders.
- Our Shipping estimates are based on an average sized book, weighing up to 500 grams (or approx. 18 oz.) and your actual shipping cost may vary. If your book is small or very light (i.e. a small paperback), shipping will be reduced.
- If your order is heavy (over 500 grams) or oversized, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
- Please contact us if you would like an exact quote on shipping.
- Credit card payments can be made directly to our bookshop (please request Dealer Direct payment), or you can pay through Biblio or Paypal.
- RETURNS: Returns accepted within 30 days. A restocking fee may apply.
- Please Note that any shipping time estimates are based on business days only and do not include weekends or statutory holidays.
About the Seller
About Riverwood's Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]