The Dow Jones-Irwin Guide to Using the Wall Street Journal
by Lehmann (editor), Michael B
- very good with very good dust jacket. 8vo. 282pp.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Book Corner Tampa Bay (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Dow Jones-Irwin Guide to Using the Wall Street Journal
- Lehmann (editor), Michael B
- Book condition
- second hand - very good with very good dust jacket. 8vo. 282pp.
- 2nd edition.
- Dow Jones-Irwin
- Place of Publication
- Homewood, IL:
- Date Published
- Business Investment
- Bookseller catalogs
- Business Investment;
Terms of Sale
Book Corner Tampa Bay
Mastercard, Visa, Discover accepted, as are personal checks and money orders. Checks and money orders must be drawn on a U.S. bank.
10 day return for any reason as long as book is returned in same condition as we sent it. We have been selling used books in a shop open to the public fulltime since 1988.
About the Seller
About Book Corner Tampa Bay
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]