Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
NY: Knopf. NF/NF. 2003. First Edition. Hardcover; First Printing. First edition in DJ with a hint of shelfwear. Inscribed on the half title page "to Matt James D Watson"; 9.13 X 6.57 X 1.11 inches; 464 pages; Signed by Author .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Mostly Useful Fictions (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- DNA The Secret of Life
- Watson, James D. & Andrew Berry
- Hardcover; First Printing
- Book condition
- Used - NF/NF
- First Edition
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Mostly Useful Fictions
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2009
East Northport, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Mostly Useful Fictions
20th and 21st Century world literature, modern firsts, ARCs and Proofs, plus a little judaica, history, and photography.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]