by DAHL, Roald. Illustrated by Rosemary Fawcett.:
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 10 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Roald Dahl's inimitable style and humor shine in this collection of poems about mischievous and mysterious animals. From Stingaling the scorpion to Crocky-Wock the crocodile, Dahl's animals are nothing short of ridiculous. A clever pig with an unmentionable plan to save his own bacon and an anteater with an unusually large appetite are among the characters created by Dahl in these timeless rhymes. This new, larger edition is perfect for reading aloud and makes Quentin Blake's celebrated illustrations even more enjoyable. "Will elicit a loud 'Yuck.' In other words, children will love them." ( Children's Book Review Service )
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Roger Middleton (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- DIRTY BEASTS.
- DAHL, Roald. Illustrated by Rosemary Fawcett.:
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- London, Cape, 1983.
- Roald Dahl animal poems humorous humour children's picture book
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Roger Middleton
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]