Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Greg Heffley's Journal.
by KINNEY, Jeff
- as new
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a realistic fiction novel written by American author Jeff Kinney. It is the first book in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, being released on April 1, 2007. The book was originally on FunBrain, but when it was adapted into a print book, Jeff Kinney decided to split it into a series. The series has stayed on the New York Times Best Seller list for children's books for 41 weeks as of November 1, 2009. A movie of the same name is stated for a March 19, 2010 release.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
This book almost made me laugh out loud at times, so I had to put it down because my students
- Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Greg Heffley's Journal.
- KINNEY, Jeff
- Book condition
- New As New
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Amulet Books (Abrams),
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- 9780810993136, Children's Literature, Books To Film, SIGNED
Terms of Sale
Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB
Please contact us to reserve books in advance. We will hold books for ten days, pending payment. All orders should be prepaid. Payment may be made by personal check, money order, or PayPal. Institutions can be billed to suit their needs. Massachusetts residents please add 6.25% sales tax. Domestic orders are shipped via the U.S. Postal Service (Priority Mail) starting at $10.00 for the first book. Shipping cost may be slightly higher depending on weight of book and shipping destination. Media Mail shipping rate is also available: $5.00 for the first book and $2.00 for each additional. Overseas orders are billed at cost. Books may be returned within 10 days for whatever reason, provided their condition has not been altered. We request that you notify us in advance of returns.
About the Seller
About Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]