Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Diary of a Wimpy Kid is a realistic fiction novel written by American author Jeff Kinney. It is the first book in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, being released on April 1, 2007. The book was originally on FunBrain, but when it was adapted into a print book, Jeff Kinney decided to split it into a series. The series has stayed on the New York Times Best Seller list for children's books for 41 weeks as of November 1, 2009. A movie of the same name is stated for a March 19, 2010 release.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
This book almost made me laugh out loud at times, so I had to put it down because my students
- Quintessential Rare Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Do it Yourself Book)
- Kinney, Jeff
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Quintessential Rare Books, LLC
All Books are American or British First Editions unless otherwise noted. Dustwrappers are present if stated. Returns may be made within 3 days of receipt if book is not described correctly. Reciprocal dealer courtesies extended.
A NOTE ABOUT CONDITION:
Our top condition is fine. Other dealers may use the words mint, untouched, very fine, etc. which mean the same thing. We try to refrain from using general terms like G, G+, G++, VG+, VG++, because we want to describe what the copy of the book really looks like. As a result, we almost never get any returns since the books are actually better looking than the way that they are described.
Books are shipped by the United States Postal Service via priority mail.
We accept out of state checks, paypal.com, money orders, cashiers check, and personal checks. No credit cards at this time, except through paypal.com. Dealers, institutions, and approved customers may receive deferred billing. California residents will be billed the appropriate sales tax.
We are always interested in purchasing individual or collections of fine books for resale. Trades and consignments will be considered. Please write or call to the above address.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- number line
- A series of numbers appearing on the copyright page of a book, where the lowest number generally indicates the printing of that...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]