Devil in a Blue Dress - 1st Edition/1st Printing
by Mosley, Walter
- Fine in Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Summerville, South Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Walter Mosley's very well-received first book, introduces detective Easy Rawlins and centers around his transformation from day-laborer to detective. Set in Los Angeles in the 1940s, Rawlins takes on a side job to pay his mortgage after losing his job at a defense plant. His first mystery is trying to find a woman named Daphne Monet, a missing white woman who was known to frequent black jazz clubs. Devil in a Blue Dress was adapted into a film of the same title starring Denzel Washington.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Devil in a Blue Dress - 1st Edition/1st Printing
- Mosley, Walter
- 1/4 Cloth
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine in Fine dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing; Signed by Author
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- W. W. Norton & Company
- Place of Publication
- New York and London
- Date Published
- Collectible Rare Out-Of-Print, Cons Vannoy
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [more]