Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Frankfurt : Buchergilde Gutenberg , 1965. Hardcover. Very Good/fair. Very Good/fair jacket. A photographic celebration of Germany, with special emphasis on its Mediaeval past, accompanied by informative German language text. The atmospheric images (c.1956) of towns, castles, manor houses and villages provide a glimpse of past architectural splendour for the historian or tourist. Size, 25 x 19.5cm, 46 pages of text, with 240 full-page b&w photos. Orange cloth boards in pictorial dust jacket showing small cuts to edges, otherwise in fair condition, very good internally: small neat inscription in German on front endpaper, otherwise clean, bright and unmarked in excellent bindings.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- William Robertson (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Turoff, Marianne
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Buchergilde Gutenberg
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- GERMANY ARCHITECTURE HISTORY TOURISM MEDIAEVAL CASTLES
- Bookseller catalogs
- PHOTOGRAPHY / Subjects & Themes / Regional; ARCHITECTURE / History;
Terms of Sale
GENERAL TERMS OF SALE All books subject to prior sale. Any book found not to be as described can be returned within 14-days of receipt. SHIPPING CHARGES : Quoted charges are only an estimate, based on an average weight of 800g. Actual charges may differ, depending on weight and destination. Customers will be informed before shipping if extra charges are required. If in doubt, please email us for an accurate shipping quote. PAYMENT METHODS UK Customers: UK cheques; credit/debit cards via PayPal or Biblio. Non-UK Customers: credit/debit cards via PayPal or Biblio.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About William Robertson
We are a small family business with constantly changing stock. If you don't see what you're looking for send us your 'wants' list. We aim to provide a fast and friendly service but it will aid us greatly, and prevent delay, if you read our Terms & Conditions of Sale before ordering. Thank you for browsing with us. We look forward to welcoming you as a customer in the near future.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]