Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City, NY: Doubleday, Doran & Co./Crime Club, 1928. Wealthy Sam Stanley owns the Desert Moon Ranch, where many family and hangers-on live. When dead bodies start appearing he hires private detective Lynn MacDonald to find the killer. Bumped and rubbed with fraying at the corners and spine ends. Spine a bit sunned. It appears the front hinge has been repaired with the front end paper loosening and with a price sticker.. Hard Cover. Good/No Jacket.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- MLC Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Desert Moon Mystery
- Strahan, Kay Cleaver
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Doubleday, Doran & Co./Crime Club
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, NY
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About MLC Books
MLC Books has been selling online since 2006. We pride ourselves on our customer service and guarantee the condition of every book is as described
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]