Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
A. L Burt, Publ, 1910. No Additional Printings Listed. Hardcover. Near Fine/No Jacket. Howard Heath. NOT an ex library book. Brown cloth covered book with print in white, paste on plate on cover. Clean interior pages.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The depot Master
- Lincoln, Joseph C
- Howard Heath
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- No Additional Printings Listed
- A. L Burt, Publ
- Date published
- fiction, Howard Heath~
Terms of Sale
Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard, Money order or check. Books will be held seven days pending arrival of payment. All orders are carefully packaged and shipped promptly upon receipt of payment. Shipping is by U.S. Post Office media rate unless otherwise requested by the buyer. Postage for the first book is $3.95, and $1.25 for each additional book. Rates for Priority mail and International Delivery are based on destination. Heavier books and book sets may require additional postage. Returns are accepted within fourteen days of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller
Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller was established in 1987 offering collectible and out of print books. We offer a full line of general stock with an emphasis on Americana, Children & Juvenile, Juvenile Series and Military. We are careful in describing the condition of the book and the dust jacket. All dust jackets are protected with mylar covers. All books are subject to prior sale. Member of Midwest Book Hunters.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]