Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Wayne County Historical Society no date, 1980-01-01. Hardcover. Like New. Hardcover with burgundy cloth boards and gilt title in NF condition, hard to tell from new. Very clean and tightly bound. Interior is bright, no foxing. Wayne County Historical Society, Seventh edition, 1990.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Barner Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Delaware & Hudson Canal and it's Gravity Railroads
- LeRoy, E. D
- Book condition
- New Like New
- Quantity available
- Wayne County Historical Society no date
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Full guarantee--if not satisfied, please return book for full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2003
New Paltz, New York
Ask Seller a Question
About Barner Books
On-line sales of top quality books. Also operating BARNER BOOKS in New Paltz New York - outstanding selection of Used, Out-of-Print and some new books. Barner Books features a broad selection of handmade journals.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]