In Defence of Free Will With Other Philosophical Essays.
by Campbell, C. A
- A Very Good copy in a Very Good Dust Jacket.
Port Jefferson, New York
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Good Times Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- In Defence of Free Will With Other Philosophical Essays.
- Campbell, C. A
- Book condition
- Used - A Very Good copy in a Very Good Dust Jacket.
- First Edition.
- George Allen and Unwin
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
The Good Times Bookshop
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, and checks. All items returnable within ten days for a full refund, if not as described. SHIPPING IS BY U.S. POST OFFICE. In U.S. via Media Mail: first book $3.50, each additional book $1.50. Or (by request) via Priority Mail: first book $6.00, each additional book $2.00. Postage is based on a weight of 2.2lbs and may vary for heavier books. FOREIGN POSTAGE via International Flat Rate Priority mail ($32.95), unless requested otherwise, at cost; foreign buyer assumes liability for loss or damage unless insured. NY State residents add 8.625% sales tax. After more than 34 years in operation we have closed the open shop portion of our business and now conduct all sales on the internet and at book fairs. All orders are filled with the same attention and promptness provided when the shop portion was open. Telephone answering machine (631-403-8055) and e-mail responses everyday.
About the Seller
About The Good Times Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]