Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Berkley Medallion Books, 1976. Berkley # D3163. Berkley Medallion, first paperback edition, 1976. Crowley's well-received 1975 first novel. A visitor arrives from elsewhere on a strange medieval world where the two factions, the "Reds" and the "Blacks", struggle for supremacy through battle, murder and treachery. 186 pages. CONDITION: A Fine, near-pristine copy - bright, tight, square, unmarked, uncreased, and evidently unread, with negligible shelf-wear - just a minuscule surface split at the spine top. This handsome, highly collectible copy is now in a clear, protective polypropylene bag. NOTE: This small item will be shipped, securely packed, with a complimentary upgrade to First Class with Delivery Confirmation on domestic (USA) orders.. First Thus. Mass Market Paperback. Fine. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- bookarrest (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Deep
- Crowley, John
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- First Thus
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Berkley Medallion Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction & Fantasy;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2008
Taos, New Mexico
Ask Seller a Question
A professional cyber-store specializing in American fiction/literature, International fiction/literature (in English), science fiction/fantasy, horror/supernatural/weird fiction, vintage pulp paperbacks, classical music books/scores/recordings. Prompt service and securely packed shipments.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]