Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chicago IL, Henry Regnery Co, 1971, hardcover, xi-212 pp, first edition, first printing, Very Good in Very Good dustjacket. Straight, tight and clean with no markings, light corner and spine end bumps. Dustjacket unclipped with original price, edge nicks, short edge tear, in new Brodart sleeve. Rules and winning strategies for over 150 forms of poker.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Dealer's Choice
- Thackrey, Ted Jr
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- first edition, first printing
- Winning Poker> Card Games, Card Games; Games; General; Poker
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.