Dead Man's Dance - 1st Edition/1st Printing
by Ferrigno, Robert
- Fine in Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Summerville, South Carolina
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
After brief careers as a professional poker player and college professor, Robert Ferrigno spent seven years working as a reporter for a Southern California daily newspaper. His first book, The Horse Latitudes , was a national bestseller and described by Time Magazine as "the fiction debut of the season." His second book, The Cheshire Moon, was hailed by The New York Times as "a gripping, fast-paced thriller." Dead Man's Dance , Ferrigno's third book, was Literary Guild? Featured Alternate. Dead Silent is his most recent novel. Ferrigno lives in the Pacific Northwest with his wife and three children.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Books Tell You Why, Inc. (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Dead Man's Dance - 1st Edition/1st Printing
- Ferrigno, Robert
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine in Fine dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing; Signed by Author
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- G. P. Putnam's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Collectible Rare Out-Of-Print, Cons Strang
Terms of Sale
Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Shipping after receipt of payment. S.C. residents agree that 7.5% Sales Tax will be added to their invoice. The whole purchase cost (incl. shipping & handling) will be refunded if listing is inaccurate or shipment is damaged. Returns need to be authorized prior to their shipment within 14 days of your receipt.
About the Seller
About Books Tell You Why, Inc.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB... [more]