Dante Lights The Way.
by Ruth Mary Fox
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Bruce Pub. Co,, 1958.. Unknown. Almost like new book in Good Plus jacket. Bright red hardcover, 1958, Bruce Publishing Company. Cover has slightest (barely visible) wear, page edges not quite pristine, endpapers very lightly tanned, no marks or writing. Dust jacket has moderate edgewear, spine somewhat tanned, 1" round dampstain on rear panel. **We provide professional service and individual attention to your order, daily shipments, and sturdy packaging. FREE TRACKING ON ALL SHIPMENTS WITHIN USA. **Purchasing this book supports our town's public library.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Kinnelon, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About Brentwood Books
Welcome to Brentwood Books! We are a two generation small family business. We offer a wide selection of interesting new and pre-owned books at great prices. Your book will be packed carefully and securely, and mailed to you very quickly. Whenever possible, we use clean recycled packaging.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Common abbreviation for 'published'
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]