Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: George G. Harrap,, 1932. First edition. Cloth. Good/no DJ. Cloth worn and soiled. Spine slightly cocked.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Dante and His Poetry.
- Whiting, Mary Bradford
- Book condition
- Used - Good/no DJ
- First edition
- George G. Harrap,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry; Criticism and Theory;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Refers to a state where the spine of a book is lightly "twisted" in such a way that the front and rear boards of a book do not...[more]