Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: Secker & Warburg,, 1954. First edition. Cloth. Very Good in Good DJ. Light foxing to ffepand frep. Previous owners markings on frep. Slight bumps to edges of cloth. Creasing, sunning and some chips of dj missing along edges.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Daniel Defoe
- Fitzgerald, Brian
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Good DJ
- First edition
- Secker & Warburg,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Authors and Writers;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]