THE DANCING MAN
by Hubbard, P. M
- Very Good+ in Near Fine dust jacket
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Atheneum. Very Good+ in Near Fine dust jacket. 1971. First Edition. Hardcover. 0333124863 . First U. S. Edition. Atheneum 1971. HC/DJ - VG/near fine. Hardcover has a rear pocket but no other indication of being an ex-library book other than number stamp on endpage and top edge of pages. Endpage also has a date stamp and old price sticker. Interior pages otherwise clean and tight, very light spotting to long outer edge of pages. Jacket excellent other than light wrinkling on front and back flap. Jacket has a white paper liner which is attached to book. "Dick Hawkins (archeologist, adventurer and amorist) has always been resented by his sober brother Mark; but when Dick vanishes and is reported dead in a climbing accident - blood tells.....Mark pursues a twisting, menacing path in search of his brother, tension mounts to the breaking point and passions explode in a climax of chilling horror. " ; 8vo .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverwood's Books (CA)
- Seller’s Inventory #
- THE DANCING MAN
- Hubbard, P. M
- Book condition
- second hand - Very Good+ in Near Fine dust jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 0333124863, Suspense, Thriller
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction - Thriller; Fiction - Suspense, Psychological;
Terms of Sale
NOTES ON SHIPPING:
- U.S. Customers: Airmail options only. Surface mail has been discontinued.Expedited option is Tracked Packet or Expedited Parcel.
- Surface mail and airmail are both still available for (non-U.S.) international orders.
- Our Shipping estimates are based on an average sized book, weighing up to 500 grams (or approx. 18 oz.) and your actual shipping cost may vary. If your book is small or very light (i.e. a small paperback), shipping will be reduced.
- If your order is heavy (over 500 grams) or oversized, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
- Please contact us if you would like an exact quote on shipping.
- Credit card payments can be made directly to our bookshop (please request Dealer Direct payment), or you can pay through Biblio or Paypal.
- RETURNS: Returns accepted within 30 days. A restocking fee may apply.
- Please Note that any shipping time estimates are based on business days only and do not include weekends or statutory holidays.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Riverwood's Books
Riverwood's is an online bookshop, based in Edmonton, Alberta.We carry a wide range of vintage, used & new books, including first editions, signed books, vintage paperbacks, children's vintage, and other out of print titles. You'll also find an excellent selection of reference and non-fiction books covering a variety of topics and interests.If there's a particular title you're looking for, we would be happy to help you track it down.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.