Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Macmillan Publishing Company. Fair in Good dust jacket. 1966. Hardcover. Ex-library copy with usual stamps, call numbers and pocket. Ffep has been torn out leaving some damage to front pastedown. Dustjacket is protected in archival sleeve but taped down to boards. ; Contents include: Houses; religion; intellectualism; the lives of noblemen, Peasants and soldiers, craftsmen; blood vengeance and the family; homer's women, festivals, wanderers and expatriates. ; 264 pages .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Ancient World Books (CA)
- Seller Inventory #
- DAILY LIFE IN THE TIME OF HOMER
- Mireaux, Emile
- Book condition
- Used - Fair in Good dust jacket
- Macmillan Publishing Company
- Date published
- Epic, Poetry, Literature & Fiction, Homer, Homeric Epic, Greek Literature, Greek History
Terms of Sale
Ancient World Books
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover, as well as Paypal, Google Checkout and money orders and/or personal cheques. Books are returnable if there is an error in the description. Shipping and handling is non-refundable unless an incorrect order has been filled.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since:
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]