Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London:: Faber & Faber,, 1959. First edition. Stamped Cloth. Fine in Near Fine DJ. DJ slightly soiled. Pencil marks on front end-paper. Small amount of chipping on top edge of DJ'; small tear on bottom of front DJ.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Primrose Hill Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Daffodil Bird.
- Ruth Tomalin
- Stamped Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Fine in Near Fine DJ
- First edition
- Faber & Faber,
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's and Juvenile Books;
Terms of Sale
Primrose Hill Books
Returns within ten days if item not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Primrose Hill Books
One of London's leading independent bookshops offering a range of new and second-hand books with excellent service.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]