The cultural context of learning and thinking. An Exploration in Experimental Anthropology
by Cole, Michael
Standard Delivery: 6 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Fireside Bookshop (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The cultural context of learning and thinking. An Exploration in Experimental Anthropology
- Cole, Michael
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Methuen young books
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
We accept Visa,American Express, Mastercard, Maestro and U.K. cheques. All prices exclude any postage. Please note we have standard shipping charges but some books carry the information that there is a Heavy Item Postage Quote, where you will be quoted a specific cost for your confirmation before your card is charged. In all cases the amount charged to your card is confirmed along with the despatch date. We aim to despatch orders the same day as received.We send all overseas orders by AIRMAIL as this is the quickest most reliable option. Any book failing to match its published description may be returned for a full refund, provided notification is received first.
About the Seller
About Fireside Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The heel of the spine.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.