Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Coles Publishing. Very Good. 1979. Softcover. B0007B5V8I . Oblong (6 x 9 in. ). Clean, tight condition - a little wear to cover edges, partial price sticker on front. Pages clean and intact, a little spotting to bottom edge of pages. B/w photos. Covers equipment, technique, various terrains, waxes & waxing, training methods, competition etc. (185osl) ; 12mo 7" - 7½" tall .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Riverwood's Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING
- Brunner, Hans & Alois Kalin
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Coles Publishing
- Date published
- B0007B5V8I, Sports & Recreation, Skiing Instruction, Cross-country Skiing
- Bookseller catalogs
- Teaching, Education;
Terms of Sale
NOTES ON SHIPPING:
- U.S. Customers: Airmail options only. Surface mail has been discontinued.Expedited option is Tracked Packet or Expedited Parcel.
- Surface mail and airmail are both still available for (non-U.S.) international orders.
- Our Shipping estimates are based on an average sized book, weighing up to 500 grams (or approx. 18 oz.) and your actual shipping cost may vary. If your book is small or very light (i.e. a small paperback), shipping will be reduced.
- If your order is heavy (over 500 grams) or oversized, we will contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
- Please contact us if you would like an exact quote on shipping.
- Credit card payments can be made directly to our bookshop (please request Dealer Direct payment), or you can pay through Biblio or Paypal.
- RETURNS: Returns accepted within 30 days. A restocking fee may apply.
- Please Note that any shipping time estimates are based on business days only and do not include weekends or statutory holidays.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Riverwood's Books
Riverwood's is an online bookshop, based in Edmonton, Alberta.We carry a wide range of vintage, used & new books, including first editions, signed books, vintage paperbacks, children's vintage, and other out of print titles. You'll also find an excellent selection of reference and non-fiction books covering a variety of topics and interests.If there's a particular title you're looking for, we would be happy to help you track it down.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.