The Corvinus Press, A History and Bibliography
by [Corvinus Press]. Paul W. Nash and A. J. Flavell
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Aldershot: Scolar Press, 1994. First edition. Hardcover. Fine copy/fine. 8vo. Boards. Pp. lvi, 246, (ii). Frontispiece portrait. Illustrated. Appendices. Index.
Foreword by The seventh Earl of Portarlington [son of Lord Carlow]. Inscribed and dated by Paul W. Nash. This is an extensive bibliography of the publications from the Corvinus Press which was founded in 1936 by the Viscount Carlow (George Lionel Seymour Dawson-Damer) and continued until he was killed in action in 1944. During these eight years he printed a number of noteworthy books by such authors as T. E. Lawrence, Walter de la Mare, James Joyce, J. M. Barrie, and Edmund Blunden.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Typographeum Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Corvinus Press, A History and Bibliography
- [Corvinus Press]. Paul W. Nash and A. J. Flavell
- Book condition
- Used - Fine copy
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Scolar Press
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Corvinus Press. Bibliography. Book Arts. Private Press.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Book Arts;
Terms of Sale
The Typographeum Bookshop
Net for cash, plus postage. Books are as described, but satisfaction is fully guaranteed. Please get in touch with me directly or through my website for better prices and personal service, for I actually have the books and will be happy to talk with you about them.
About the Seller
About The Typographeum Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]