CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD : An Uncommon Dialogue, Book 1
by Neale Donald Walsch
Standard Delivery: 10 to 22 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Conversations with God (CwG) is a sequence of nine books written by Neale Donald Walsch, written as a dialogue in which Walsch asks questions and God answers. The first book of the Conversations with God series, Conversations with God, Book 1: An Uncommon Dialogue, appeared on bookshelves in 1995, and quickly became a publishing phenomenon, staying on the New York Times Best-Sellers List for 137 weeks. The succeeding volumes in the trilogy also appeared prominently on the List.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Rare Book Cellar (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD : An Uncommon Dialogue, Book 1
- Neale Donald Walsch
- Book condition
- 121st Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- G. P. Putnam's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Rare Book Cellar
Payment Methods Accepted Personal Checks, Cashiers Checks, Money Orders, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX and Discover card through PayPal.com Shipping and Refunds All items are shipped though the United States Postal Service. All items are returnable, within 10 days of receipt if not as described. If you have any special requests, questions or comments please feel free to contact us. Via Email: Info@rarebookcellar.com Via Phone: 845-512-8229
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally used to refer to a clear plastic cover that is sometimes added to the dustjacket or outside covering of a book. The...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.