Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Garden City, New York: Doubleday & Company, Inc.. Hardcover. All books shipped within 24 hours with U.S. Postal Service Delivery Confirmation, each order is packaged in a new box with bubble wrap, and always your satisfaction is guaranteed. No marks or damage from past owners, not a former library book, not a remainder or book club, Hardcover. No dust jacket. . Very Good. 1949.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Whitneys BookShelf (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Complete Stories of the Great Operas
- Cross, Milton
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- Doubleday & Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- Garden City, New York
- Date published
- Operas\,\ Musical\,\ Adventure\,
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About Whitneys BookShelf
Rare and Used books Bought and Sold. All categories.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Book(s) which are sold at a very deep discount to alleviate publisher overstock. Often, though not always, they have a remainder...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]