Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Caxton House, 1947. Oversized hardcover without dust jacket, xviii + 406 pages including 305 black-and-white photographs and about 200 drawings; covers lightly worn and bumped at edges, corners and spine ends, but intact and complete, tight in binding, gently used, ink signature on half title page, otherwise very clean and unmarked, no foxing. See also our listing for Doubleday Home Decorating Program, 8 Volumes: Upstairs and Downstairs With Antiques, All About Furniture, Floors With a Flair, Planning Your Vacation Home, Family Rooms and Dens, Dining Rooms, Planning Your Bathroom, Make Room for Guests.. First Edition. Hard Cover. Very Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eric James (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Complete Home Encyclopedia
- Pace, Dorothy
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- Caxton House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- INTERIOR DECORATION HOUSE FURNISHINGS ARCHITECTURE ANTIQUES COLLECTABLES HOUSE HOME INTERIOR DECORATION AMERICAN DESIGN FILM MOVIES CINEMA DRAMA THEATER THEATRE SET AMERICANA 1960S 1950S 1970S 1940s 1940s Period Style Postwar
- Bookseller catalogs
- Do-It-Yourself; Design;
Terms of Sale
Payment through Biblio, or directly we accept PayPal, money order or cheque (10 days for clearance within Canada before shipment). Shipping by Canada Post. Shipment within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Eric James
Online sales only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- half title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]