A complete account of the ceremonies observed in the coronations of the kings and queens of England. Containing, I.The form of the royal letters of summons, . . . XIII. A bill of fare at a former coronation-feast. With many other notable particulars, . . . The whole adorn'd with curious cuts, . .
- Very Good+
New York, New York
Standard Delivery: 4 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Fine Editions Ltd (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- A complete account of the ceremonies observed in the coronations of the kings and queens of England. Containing, I.The form of the royal letters of summons, . . . XIII. A bill of fare at a former coronation-feast. With many other notable particulars, . . . The whole adorn'd with curious cuts, . .
- Quarter-bound Leather
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Quantity available
- Printed for J. Roberts, in Warwick-Lane; J. Stagg, in Westminster Hall; and D. Browne, without Temple-Bar
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Coronations—Great Britain. Germany—History—843-1273.
- Bookseller catalogs
- XIX CENTURY;
Terms of Sale
Fine Editions Ltd
We guarantee the condition of every book as it's described on the Biblio web sites. If you're dissatisfied with your purchase (Incorrect Book/Not as Described/Damaged) or if the order hasn't arrived, you're eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date. If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll respond within 2 business days.
About the Seller
About Fine Editions Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Full page illustration or photograph. Plates are printed separately from the text of the book, and bound in at production. I.e.,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- Marbled boards
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]