Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: D. Van Nostrand, 1964. Oversized hardcover with unclipped dust jacket, xiv + 214 pages, extensively illustrated with black-and-white photographs and drawings. very gently used copy with only a hint of shelf wear, but in very clean and unmarked unread condition, pages fresh and white as new; DJ chipped, several short tears, now in new mylar protector. See also our listings for the professional fine woodworker's "bible", John Feirer's classic Cabinetmaking and Millwork [A Comprehensive Guide to the Materials, Tools, Machines and Processes Used in Building Furniture, Cabinets, and Interiors].. First Edition. Hard Cover. Fine/Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Eric James (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Colonial Furniture Making for Everybody
- Shea, John G
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- D. Van Nostrand
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- CABINETRY WOODWORKING CARPENTRY ANTIQUES DESIGN DIY DO IT YOURSELF FINE WOOD WORKING FURNITURE CONSTRUCTION BUILDING
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antiques; Do-It-Yourself; Crafts;
Terms of Sale
Payment through Biblio, or directly we accept PayPal, money order or cheque (10 days for clearance within Canada before shipment). Shipping by Canada Post. Shipment within 48 hours of receipt of payment.
About the Seller
Biblio.co.uk member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Eric James
Online sales only.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]