by Koontz, Dean R
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Teacher Jim Ironheart, aptly named, is sent by forces unknown to save chosen people in life-threatening situations. By chance, a young but jaded reporter stumbles onto his missions, and joins him to investigate who is controlling him and why. Shared nightmares begin to point to an extraterrestrial influence, and the pair are forced to confront Ironheart's forgotten past for answers.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log In or create an account first!)
- book dealer
- Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Cold Fire
- Koontz, Dean R
- Book condition
- second hand - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- G.P Putnam's Sons
- Place of Publication
- New York City
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror;
Terms of Sale
Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable
All orders ship within one business day. Standard mail is USPS Media Mail.
All items are guaranteed to be as described or they may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
About the Seller
About Brenner's Books - Rare & Collectable
An eclectic mix of good books specializing in Sci-Fi, Mystery, General Antiquarian, Books About Books, Signed First Editions, Vintage Paperbacks, Modern Fiction and many, many others. Prompt, professional customer service, always!.
Please excuse any glare or reflections in the pictures. Books I know; photography not so much. I will answer any questions regarding condition if photos are unclear or provide additional photos if needed.
All books are stored in a temperature controlled library in a smoke free home. All books are professionally packed and shipped and all jacketed books will come with an archival Brodart jacket protector.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined by AB... [more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [more]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [more]