In Cold Blood; A True Account of a Multiple Murder and Its Consequences
by Capote, Truman
- near fine
- Near fine/fine
Standard Delivery: 2 to 8 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In Cold Blood is a 1966 book by American author Truman Capote. The book details the brutal 1959 murders of Herbert Clutter, a wealthy farmer from Holcomb, Kansas, and his wife and two of their children. When Capote learned of the quadruple murder before the killers were captured, he decided to travel to Kansas and write about the crime.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Wonderfully written true crime story.
- The First Edition Rare Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- In Cold Blood; A True Account of a Multiple Murder and Its Consequences
- Capote, Truman
- Book condition
- Used - Near fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- In Cold Blood Capote, Breakfast at Tiffany's, A Christmas Memory, Answered Prayers Capote, The Grass Harp, Summer Crossing Capote
Terms of Sale
The First Edition Rare Books, LLC
- All items may be returned within a reasonable period of time from purchase for a full refund and shipping costs.
- Items lost or damaged during shipping will be refunded by the shipper.
- Please notify us before returning merchandise by email or phone.
- Sales tax will be added to purchase price where applicable and noted on your invoice.
- Deferred billing available upon request.
About the Seller
About The First Edition Rare Books, LLC
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...[more]
- Copyright page
- The page in a book that describes the lineage of that book, typically including the book's author, publisher, date of...[more]