In Cold Blood: A True Account of a Multiple Murder and Its Consequences
by Capote, Truman
- Fine/No Jacket
Webster, New York
Standard Delivery: 5 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In Cold Blood is a 1966 book by American author Truman Capote. The book details the brutal 1959 murders of Herbert Clutter, a wealthy farmer from Holcomb, Kansas, and his wife and two of their children. When Capote learned of the quadruple murder before the killers were captured, he decided to travel to Kansas and write about the crime.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Wonderfully written true crime story.
- Yesterday's Muse, ABAA, ILAB, IOBA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- In Cold Blood: A True Account of a Multiple Murder and Its Consequences
- Capote, Truman
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Limited Edition
- Random House
- Date published
- MURDER KANSAS TRUE CRIME JOURNALISM FIRST EDITION CLASSICS CRIMINOLOGY BIOGRAPHY
Terms of Sale
Yesterday's Muse, ABAA, ILAB, IOBA
Unless alternate arrangements have been made, payment is expected at the time of purchase. We accept payment by credit card, PayPal, check, or money order. All orders are shipped promptly and securely packed in boxes to avoid damage during shipment.
Shipping costs stated are estimates. Large sets or particularly heavy items may require additional postage, especially for priority or international service.
All items are guaranteed to be as described (this includes condition, edition, authenticity of signatures, etc.). If you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us and we will be happy to work with you.
Returns are accepted for any reason. Notification of return within 10 days of receipt is appreciated. Please send returns by the most economical method, and you will be refunded upon receipt.
About the Seller
About Yesterday's Muse, ABAA, ILAB, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The colophon contains information about a book's publisher, the typesetting, printer, and possibly even includes a printer's...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Morocco is a style of leather book binding that is usually made with goatskin, as it is durable and easy to dye. (see also...[more]