In Cold Blood; A True Account of a Multiple Murder and Its Consequences
by Capote, Truman
- Spine sunned and rumpled; some small chips, tears, and general soil.
Los Angeles, California
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In Cold Blood is a 1966 book by American author Truman Capote. The book details the brutal 1959 murders of Herbert Clutter, a wealthy farmer from Holcomb, Kansas, and his wife and two of their children. When Capote learned of the quadruple murder before the killers were captured, he decided to travel to Kansas and write about the crime.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Wonderfully written true crime story.
- Locus Solus Rare Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- In Cold Blood; A True Account of a Multiple Murder and Its Consequences
- Capote, Truman
- Book condition
- Used - Spine sunned and rumpled; some small chips, tears, and general soil.
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Locus Solus Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. We are required by law to collect California State Sales Tax for all orders within California unless tax exempt
About the Seller
About Locus Solus Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Advance Review Copy
- Advance Review Copy, a specially printed copy of the book, generally paperback, which has been produced and distributed by the...[more]
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]