In Cold Blood
by CAPOTE, Truman
- Pale shadowing to jacket, chips at spine ends, rubbing to joints, price marked over in blue, pale stain to upper sheet edges
Ardsley, New York
Standard Delivery: 8 to 12 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In Cold Blood is a 1966 book by American author Truman Capote. The book details the brutal 1959 murders of Herbert Clutter, a wealthy farmer from Holcomb, Kansas, and his wife and two of their children. When Capote learned of the quadruple murder before the killers were captured, he decided to travel to Kansas and write about the crime.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Wonderfully written true crime story.
- Riverrun Books & Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- In Cold Blood
- CAPOTE, Truman
- Book condition
- Used - Pale shadowing to jacket, chips at spine ends, rubbing to joints, price marked over in blue, pale stain to upper sheet edges
- Quantity available
- First edition, first printing
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
All purchases are shipped subject to approval, and we will accept returns if notified within ten days of receipt for any reason. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914) 478-1339 to initiate your return. In your e-mail, please include your name, item(s), and reason for return.
We will confirm your return upon receipt and issue a refund or credit / exchange within approximately 48 hours. Please allow for ten business days for returns to be reflected on your credit card statement.
About the Seller
About Riverrun Books & Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]